Here and Now 2012

In my lifetime, I don't think there has ever been as much speculation about a new year. Movies and books abound about 2012 and prophecies that would rival Nostradamus. I can't help but feel excited that my soul chose this time and this Earth plane to be here to witness whatever unfolds.

This doesn't mean that I don't occasionally feel a pang of panic at the dissolving of so many of our systems and even belief systems, but I find that I am more fascinated by the possibilities that could unfold. I find that as a medium,when I communicate with the Other Side, they are also feeling the excitement and wonder of what will be happening here on this dimension.

I chose a single word to define my year and the word is SIMPLE. I am not a clutterer, but do I really need 8 blankets for a guest bed that rarely does anyone sleep in ,when one would suffice? I am clearing out all the unnecessary and making my load...materially, emotionally and physically and perhaps even psychically...as light as possible for whatever path lies ahead in this incredulous year of 2012.

Posted via email from ellenb's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment