Ghost Hunting

About a year ago, I joined a group of paranormal investigators partly out of curiosity as to how ghosts are detected scientifically and because I love old buildings and mansions. I have grown to appreciate the hard work involved in setting up high end recorders and cameras,lugging cable up many flights of steps,working in the dark and often without heat.

Imagine sitting in a dark, cold basement asking for a ghost to come forward and show themselves, or to actually speak to you! Sometimes in the twelve hours nothing seems to happen and then the second grueling job of paranormal investigators is actually listening to hours and hours of recordings to detect EVP's (electronic voice phenomena)and watch hours of camera views section by section to see any changes.

I have had the good fortune to have been accepted into a group of one of the most professional groups, the Southeastern Ohio Paranormal Investigators. Please check their fantastic web site www.SEOHIOPI.com to see a little of what we are about. Don't look for my picture in the group, my schedule doesn't allow me the opportunity to go on many "hunts", so I am not in the featured clips.

It has been a wonderful experience and I still admit that I am not afraid of ghosts, but if anything brushes against my cheek in the dark it had better be a ghost and not a spider!!! UGH

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment