What Your Thumb Communicates


For almost 20 years I have loved the art of palmistry and have rarely seen a palm that didn't intrigue me. As a professional Intuitive, I no longer feel the need to look at the hand to do a psychic reading, but when the opportunity arises, it is always a pleasure and an honor.

Your thumb is considered by many as the most important part of your hand. It's loss , even to the insurance companies,is regarded as a complete loss of your hand. It is so powerful that even its gesture of "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" has decided the fate of more than a few souls in history.

I'd like to share one feature of your thumb and how it reflects to the world how you communicate and process information. If your thumb is relatively straight from the side of your hand outward...no lumps, bumps or indentations...then you like your information delivered quickly and to the point. If, your thumb has a protruding knuckle, or has what is referred to as a "waist", then you take a little longer to process your information. You are a more deliberate speaker and very diplomatic.

I, alas, have a straight thumb. Thoughts go from my head and heart and out of the lips with not nearly enough analysis :)

If you'd like to learn more, please send me a note.

3 comments:

  1. My thumb is straight too - has gotten me in trouble before :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine has a waist, and the description fits me perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thumb is double jointed and can dance! I analyse everything =)

    ReplyDelete